Complete this Registration & Agreement to receive a unique access code for a nearby bicycle cage. See Bike cages on campus for more information. You will receive your access code once your request is approval by the Parking Office and/or your Agency Commute Trip Reduction Coordinator.
As a user of the bicycle cage, you need to be aware of and agree to the following:
- Department of Enterprise Services (DES) will issue a unique security code to you. You must protect this access code and not reveal it to others.
- You are parking your bicycle at your own risk. DES is not liable for theft or damage to bicycles or equipment while using the cages. We encourage you to secure your bicycle to the provided racks with your own lock.
- Cages are intended for secure parking for state employees who commute by bicycle. The cages are not to be used for bicycle storage for long periods of time. You should not leave your bicycle overnight, unless you rode to work by bicycle and are traveling out-of-town for business.
- Notify DES when you discontinue use or terminate employment:
- Ensure that the door is closed and locked when leaving the bicycle cage. Notify customer service at (360) 725-0000 immediately, if a security issue exists.
- Be careful not to make excessive contact with or cause damage to other bicycles.
- Do not leave litter in the bicycle parking area and share in the effort to keep it clean.