Reservations can be made by contacting us in person, by phone, or by using our online Fleet Operations Reservation System.
You must be registered to use our online system:
- First time users must be authorized and registered by their Agency Transportation Officer (ATO). DSHS employees should contact Tim Scott at (360) 664-6029. Contact us if you need additional assistance.
- Once registered, use your HRMS number to access the system.
The online reservation system is available anytime; however you must pick up your vehicle during our hours of operation.
Vehicle types and rates
Fleet Operations has the following vehicle types available:
- Full and mid-size sedans (including hybrids)
- Pick-ups and sport utility vehicles (including hybrids)
- Full and mini-size passenger and cargo vans
We can also make arrangements for you to rent an accessible van if you need one. We will however need at least two weeks advance notice to fill your request.
See short-term rental rates for our vehicle rates.
Vehicle pick up and return information
Picking up a vehicle
- You must have a valid driver’s license to rent a Fleet Operations vehicle.
Returning a vehicle
- Vehicles returned before 8:30 a.m. will not be charged for that day.
- Vehicles are equipped with fuel cards, and should be returned with at least ¾ of a tank of fuel. If not, your agency will be assessed a $10 charge.
- After parking the vehicle, return the keys to the dispatcher and notify them of the space number you parked in.
- When possible, return the vehicle inside the fenced area.
- If returning after business hours, drop the keys in the night drop on the front door.