Reservations can be made by contacting us in person, by phone, or by using our online Fleet Operations Reservation System.
You must be registered to use our online system:
- First time users must be authorized and registered by their Agency Transportation Officer (ATO).
- DSHS employees should contact Tim Scott at (360) 664-6029. Contact us if you need additional assistance.
- Once registered, use your HRMS number to access the system.
The online reservation system is available anytime; however you must pick up your vehicle during our hours of operation.
You can also use the INVERS automated key box system on the Capitol Campus
The INVERS automated key management system allows users to reserve state vehicles, and pick them up or drop them off at any hour of the day, seven days a week.
The system automatically assigns and distributes vehicles based on availability, vehicle type requested, and the length of your trip.
Fleet Operations Capitol Campus Facility at Plaza Garage Level D
Customers can make reservations online. For login information, contact your agency transportation officer.
Customers can reserve, pick up and return vehicles 24/7. Once you register, the automated system will email you the confirmation code you will need to pick up your keys.
For more information about the INVERS system, contact email@example.com.
Vehicle types and rates
Fleet Operations has the following vehicle types available:
- Full and mid-size sedans (including hybrids)
- Pick-ups and sport utility vehicles (including hybrids)
- Full and mini-size passenger and cargo vans
We can also make arrangements for you to rent an accessible van if you need one. We will however need at least two weeks advance notice to fill your request.
See short-term rental rates for our vehicle rates.
Vehicle pick up and return information
Picking up a vehicle
- You must have a valid driver’s license to rent a Fleet Operations vehicle.
Returning a vehicle
- Vehicles returned before 8:30 a.m. will not be charged for that day.
- Vehicles are equipped with fuel cards, and should be returned with at least ¾ of a tank of fuel. If not, your agency will be assessed a $10 charge.
- After parking the vehicle, return the keys to the dispatcher and notify them of the space number you parked in.
- When possible, return the vehicle inside the fenced area.
- If returning after business hours, drop the keys in the night drop on the front door.