Serving the citizens of Washington since 1984
Enterprise Services' Energy Program provides comprehensive energy project management and other services to help our clients reduce energy and operational costs, and reach sustainable goals.
The Energy Program is a national leader in energy savings performance contracting services, satisfying clients at more than 400 public facilities.
- More than $1 billion in performance contracts completed.
- More than $40 million in avoided annual utility costs.
- More than 400 million kilowatt-hours of electricity saved - enough savings to power nearly 30,000 average Washington homes a year.
- More than 15.5 million therms of natural gas saved - the equivalent of removing 15,000 cars from our roads annually.
- Avoided more than 270,000 tons of carbon dioxide (CO2).
List of Services: