Serving the citizens of Washington since 1984
Enterprise Services' Energy Program provides comprehensive energy project management and other services to help our clients reduce energy and operational costs, and reach sustainable goals.
The Energy Program is a national leader in energy savings performance contracting services, satisfying clients at more than 400 public facilities.
History of Program Savings include:
- More than $1.2 billion in performance project contracts.
- More than $40 million in annual avoided utility costs, and over $340 million in cumulative avoided costs.
- More than 400 million kilowatt-hours of electricity saved - enough savings to power nearly 30,000 average Washington homes a year.
- More than 15.5 million therms of natural gas saved - the equivalent of removing 15,000 cars from our roads annually.
- Avoided more than 270,000 tons of carbon dioxide (CO2).
- Customer Testimonials
New Diversity Tracking in B2Gnow!
DES is now utilizing a web-based system for tracking the participation of Small Businesses and Minority, Women, and Veteran-Owned Businesses on our public works projects. This system is required and is intended to help us track prime contractor, design firm, subcontractor, subconsultant and supplier payments.
For first time visitors, you will need to create a login. System instructions can be found on the "Information for Vendors" link.
List of Services: