BDAG February 2023 Meeting
This virtual monthly meeting takes place on the third Tuesday of every month from 10 AM – 12 PM.
- You are always welcome to suggest discussion topics and bring questions for the meeting.
- Agendas and other meeting information will be sent before meetings.
The BDAG members play a key role in:
- Improving statewide contracts and DES’s internal spending strategies.
- Promoting and supporting inclusive small diverse business strategies.
- Creating an environment where we hear and discuss diverse business needs that are cultural and industry-specific.
- Bringing voices from underrepresented groups, while including broad perspectives from different small businesses.
- Maintaining a constant small business dialogue with and feedback to DES.