All Washington State government agency employees and their adult family members may use the EAP to help resolve personal and work related issues.

The EAP also offers its services to a number of contracted organizations including:

  • Fire Districts
  • Libraries
  • Tribal Governments  
  • Colleges & Universities
  • Public Service Organizations

To verify if your organization is contracted with the Washington State Employee Assistance Program, please contact your human resource office or call: 1-877-313-4455.