This class covers the development/selection, implementation/administration and evaluation of compensation and benefits programs for all employee groups that support the organization’s strategic goals, objectives and values. This program has been approved by the HR Certification Institute (HRCI®).
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Understand and apply Federal, state and local compensation, benefits and tax laws
- Develop and implement total rewards strategies
- Apply budgeting and accounting practices related to compensation and benefits
- Identify and implement job evaluation methods
- Develop, implement, and evaluate job pricing and pay structures
- Identify and evaluate external labor markets and/or economic factors
- Develop, implement and evaluate pay programs
- Develop, implement and evaluate benefits programs
Competencies covered in this course: Compensation, benefits and other employee rewards as it relates to human resources.
Intended Audience: Individuals seeking to enter the field of human resources; non-HR professionals in supervisory roles who have the responsibility for interviewing, training, evaluating, or disciplining employees; and new or experienced managers interested in learning more about efficient employee management skills.
Prerequisites: Human Resource Essentials