PowerPoint allows you to create professional and well organized presentations. Learn the fundamentals needed to create and modify basic presentations, format text on slide, enhance visual appeal using graphical objects and transitions, and add tables and charts to present date in a structured way.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Explore and familiarize yourself with the PowerPoint 2013 interface.
- Create a presentation.
- Format text on slides.
- Add graphical objects to a presentation.
- Modify graphical objects on slides.
- Work with tables in a presentation.
- Import charts to a presentation.
- Prepare to deliver a presentation.
Competencies covered in this course: Beginning PowerPoint
Intended Audience: All interested individuals who have taken a Windows course or equivalent experience.
Recommended Pre-requisite: Participants should be familiar with using a mouse and keyboard; launching and closing programs; navigating to information stored on the computer; and managing files and folders.