SQL databases can help you solve many of your agency or company's pressing challenges with collecting and reporting data. This course uses hands-on coding examples to help give you real world practice building in SQL. Course is taught using SQL 2012 but the skills are transferable to past versions.
Performance Objectives: Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Create databases and database files.
- Choose appropriate data types and column properties and create tables.
- Implement data integrity by using constraints.
- Understand SQL Server's data storage structures.
- Use T-SQL data manipulation language to add, change and delete data.
- Plan, create, optimize and maintain indexes.
Competencies covered in this course: SQL Database Development
Intended Audience: IT Professionals who design and program SQL Server databases
Recommended Pre-requisite: SQL Fundamentals