With high trust, communication, creativity, and engagement improve. Productivity speeds up and costs decrease as attention is redirected toward objectives instead of suspicion and frustration. In the Speed of Trust® Foundations work session, participants become competent in using the framework, language, and behaviors that lead to high-trust teams and organizations. Participants also identify and address “trust gaps” in their personal credibility and relationships at work.
A critical part of this workshop involves a pre-work assignment to be completed before the class. You will be receiving information about 2 weeks before the workshop from the instructor outlining the pre-work assignment that includes a benchmark assessment.Performance Objectives:
Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
Competencies covered in this course:
- Practice the 13 Behaviors of High Trust to develop, restore, and extend trust.
- Create a Trust Action Plan to increase personal credibility and influence.
- Practice communicating transparently, respectfully, and directly.
- Identify how to extend appropriate levels of trust with co-workers.
- Improve their track record of keeping commitments through a Peer Accountability Process.
Personal Skill DevelopmentIntended Audience:
Public sector employees interested in developing, restoring and extending trust. For those who supervise, there is also a 2-day course available called Leading at the Speed of Trust.Materials:
Each participant will receive the following materials:
- Participant workbook
- Trust Action Cards
- Speed of Trust paperback book
- Access to award-winning Speed of Trust App