Are you looking for trainings that fit within your busy schedule? DES partners with LinkedIn Learning to offer an unbeatable 90% discount of $45 per person for a subscription term. Organizations eligible to receive the discount include:
- Washington state agencies, departments, offices, divisions, boards, and commissions
- Non-profits who work with Washington state agencies
Flexible and "just in time" training for employees
With LinkedIn Learning, you'll gain access to on-demand content and expert-led courses. With over 16,000 trainings to choose from, you'll have unlimited access on both desktop and mobile devices. To meet your learning and development goals, LinkedIn Learning allows you to:
- Receive top quality training designed for optimal learning.
- Create your own learning paths.
- Self-report completion credit for LinkedIn Learning courses within the Washington State Learning Center.
- Prepare for professional certification exams and earn continuing education units (CEUs).
To use LinkedIn Learning, talk with your supervisor.
Supervisors and managers: Curate, assign, and track training
With LinkedIn Learning, managers and learning partners can curate and target instruction to their employees. To meet learning and development goals, LinkedIn Learning allows you to:
- Provide top quality training designed for optimal learning.
- Create enhanced Playlists to meet a wide variety of needs.
- Review assessments & measure improvement data.
- Assign trainings to individuals, teams or on an agency-wide level to view progress and completion reports.
To get LinkedIn Learning at the 90% discount, contact your agency training manager or HR representative.
Check out these unlocked courses to experience what LinkedIn Learning has to offer:
- Jodi Glickman on Make 'Em Love You at Work
- Coaching and Developing Employees
- Managing Team Conflict
- Busting Bureaucracy
- Self-Awareness, Authenticity and Leadership
- Get to Know LinkedIn Learning
New trainings are added weekly.
Live and on-demand webinars
LinkedIn offers webinars for learners, HR professionals, and LinkedIn Learning administrators. Topics include hiring, personal brand, introduction to LinkedIn Learning for learners, and fundamentals for administrators. Go to the LinkedIn Learning Live and On-Demand Webcast schedule.
Support for LinkedIn Learning administrators
Are you a LinkedIn Learning administrator for your agency? Administrators can manage learning while establishing benchmarks to show improvement.
- Promotional flyer
- View administrator resources.
- Receive continued customer support from DES LinkedIn Learning or the LinkedIn Customer Success Center.
Contact us today to subscribe or request more information.