Washington Regional Contracting Forum
Muckleshoot Tribal Event Center
2402 Auburn Way S.
Auburn, WA 98002
Our goal is to connect Washington small businesses and those owned by women, veterans, and people in racial or socioeconomic minorities with public agency purchasers.
Subscribe to updates about the 2023 Washington Regional Contracting Forum.
Join DES at the 2023 Regional Contract Forum
This event will feature:
- Informative panels with contracting experts from state agencies.
- Engaging sessions that enhance understanding of how to do business with the state.
- One-on-one networking sessions to connect vendors with purchasers.
The Washington Regional Contracting forum is free for businesses to attend.
Take advantage of great networking opportunities
Attendees will also have an opportunity to conduct 1:1 networking sessions with 20 prime contractors.
- Abbott Construction
- Hensel Phelps
- Max J. Kuney Company
- FD Thomas
- Brown and Caldwell
- Forma Construction Company
- Carollo Engineers
- GLY Construction, Inc.
- Kiewit Infrastructure West Co.
- Turner Construction
- King County
- WSP USA Inc.
Regional Contracting Forum resources
Check out our 2023 table assignments and promotional materials for the Regional Contracting Forum.
- Regional Contracting Forum table assignments
- Exhibition hall floor map with table numbers
- Regional Contracting Forum 2023 flyer
- Regional Contracting Forum 2023 luncheon flyer
- Muckleshoot Events Center directions and parking map