Effective Friday, Oct. 13, DES is pausing the current Leading Others offering to reimagine the training and enhance the components that empower new leaders to become the best versions of themselves. The updated training will launch in early 2024.
While Leading Others is on pause, DES has curated a list of e-learning and LinkedIn Learning opportunities to introduce entry-level supervisory skills and provide a head start on leadership training. Many of the e-learnings are prerequisites for Leading Others.
If you have questions or need assistance accessing the supplemental training material, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WA State Pay, Leave & Time (15 min)
- WA State Performance Plans & Reviews (20 min)
- WA State Resolving Performance Issues (15 min)
- WA State Unlawful Employment Discrimination (15 min)
- WA State Civil Service Rules & Labor Relations (15 min)
- WA State Reasonable Accommodations for Supervisors (25 min)
- WA State Family Medical Leave Act for Supervisors (15 min)
- WA State The Hiring Process: Module I- Recruitment (20 min)
- WA State The Hiring Process: Module II- Interviewing (35 min)
- WA State Preventing Workplace Violence for Supervisors (25 min)
- WA State Paid Family and Medical Leave (25 min)