Small Works Roster
The Small Works Roster (SWR) is a listing of approved State of Washington licensed contractors that organizations can use to send small bid opportunities by contractor type, type of work, and project location. It:
- is used for projects under $350,000.
- makes it easier for contractors to compete for public works projects.
- helps reduce the cost of bidding small projects.
Changes to the Small Works Roster
Join the Small Works Roster
To be on the roster, contractors must apply online.
- DES advertises the roster annually.
- Firms may apply at any time.
Once approved, DES will add contractors to the list. Organizations will then use the list to send information when bid opportunities are available.
You must update your contact information any time it changes to continue to receive notifications.
The SWR is for State of Washington licensed contractors. If your firm is not required to have a contractor’s license for your type of business, learn how to receive notice for other bid opportunities.
Small Works Roster video training
- Small Works Roster - Bidding Terms and Conditions - effective date September 12, 2023, HB 5088
- Small Works Roster - Construction Manual for our Small Works Roster Documents - effective date September 12, 2023, HB 5088
- Small Works Roster - Request for bids