Register as a vendor in WEBS
Washington's Electronic Business Solution (WEBS) application is typically the first stop for vendors who wish to sell their goods and services to the state and bid on contracts. Here you can also explore what contracting opportunities are currently available and see the ones that are coming soon.
Learn how to register as a vendor in WEBS.
Contracts available for bidding
- WEBS bid opportunities
- Statewide contracts
- Engineering and architectural services opportunities
- Construction services opportunities
- Public works construction opportunities
- Leasing space to Washington government
- Current and future bid opportunities
The enterprise supplier diversity policy requires all state agencies to publicly post their forecasted goods and service purchases for the upcoming fiscal year on their websites by Oct. 1. Vendors can use this information to learn about potential contracting opportunities early in the procurement process. This information does not represent a pre-solicitation or solicitation by the DES to procure goods or services. This is the best information available at this time and all projected procurements are subject to revision or cancellation.
Recently awarded contracts
You must log in to WEBS to view awarded contracts.
When you are logged in, view the "Award Information Summary" report.
- Businesses: https://pr-webs-vendor.des.wa.gov
- Government organizations: https://pr-webs-customer.des.wa.gov