- How do I reserve a vehicle?
Contact your travel coordinator or Agency Transportation Officer for information on agency-specific travel policies. Note: If you are a travel coordinator, you must contact Enterprise Rent-A-Car at (425)-917-6316 to set up your agency's account.
- Visit www.enterprise.com
- Call the Enterprise reservation line at (800)-847-3722
- Contract your travel agent
- How much advance notice do I need to give Enterprise?
Make reservations at least 24 hours in advance on local rentals and seven calendar days in advance on one-way rentals. Local rentals are those where the renter will return the vehicle to the same location as rented. Reservations made within 24 hours of vehicle rental are subject to car availability.
- How do I pay for the rental?
Each government organization has an established travel policy that addresses how rental cars will be paid for based on the options available in the contract and OFM travel guidelines. We suggest you contact your travel coordinator prior to renting a car from Enterprise.
- Can I use the rental car for personal use?
No. See RCW 43.19.635.
- Who can rent a vehicle under this contract?
All Washington, Idaho, and Oregon state agencies, members of each state's purchasing cooperatives and higher education.
- Master Contract Usage Agreement members
- Oregon State Purchasing Cooperative Information
- Idaho: send email to Anthony Opalka at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register to operate a State Vehicle
- Fuel my state vehicle
- Park on Capitol Campus
- View Daily Rental Rates
- Contact Fleet Operations
- Point to Point mileage map (Department of Transportation)
- Travel Calculator
- WEX Fuel Station Locations
*Only for use in Washington, Oregon or Idaho
- DOT Fuel Station Locations (Department of Transportation)
*Only for use in Washington State