Fueling State Vehicles
Fleet Operation vehicles are equipped with two fuel cards. View the steps below or watch a 5-minute how-to video on this process.
|WEX Fuel Card
|Department of Transportation (DOT) Fuel Card
|At most major fuel stations you can purchase regular unleaded fuel or car washes only. (Car washes only if offered through the pump.)
|At WSDOT fueling stations only
|How to use:
|If you do not know your PIN, please contact your Agency Transportation Officer, WEX Card Services at 800-842-0071 or Fleet Operations at 360-664-9215.
For a list of stations, see WSDOT fueling stations.
Fuel cards must be secured at all times, and should not be stored in the vehicle.
If a fuel card is lost, contact your Agency Transportation Officer and Fleet Operations immediately.
My fuel PIN is not working. What do I do?
- Contact Fleet Operations at 360-664-9215 while you are at the gas station. Fleet Operations can see in real time what is going on with the fuel card and get you back on the road. We are open from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday thru Friday.
I'm having a problem with the card. What do I do?
- Call the WEX number located on the green cardholder on the vehicle key ring.
If I use my personal card to pay for fuel will I get reimbursed?
- Yes, you can submit a reimbursement form with the receipt to Fleet Operations and we will reimburse you for fuel purchased.
Where can I fuel the vehicle?
- Your WEX fuel card works at locations operated by national fuel service providers such as BP, Union 76, Shell, Exxon, Chevron etc. It may not work at local sites such as Safeway, Costco, or Fred Meyer.
What do I do if I run out of fuel?
- Contact Roadside Assistance at 866-329-3471.