Call Roadside Assistance at (866) 329-3471 (Available 24 hours)
Provide the following information:
- WEX card number and expiration date
- Your personal fuel pin number
- Vehicle year, make, model and license plate
- Exact location of the vehicle (street address, cross street, etc.)
- Phone number you are calling from
If Fleet Rescue is unable to get the vehicle running, tow the vehicle to:
|Within Thurston County:||Outside Thurston County:|
|1312 Fones Road, Olympia WA, 98501 (DES Fleet Ops)||The nearest repair facility or dealership. Contact the maintenance office for details and guidance (800) 542-6840|
Contact Fleet Operations the next business day for further instructions.
Roadside assistance is available for all 'M' plate vehicles. In all cases, be sure to contact us at 800-542-6840 as soon as possible. Leave a message if beyond normal business hours.