This training will familiarize you with Executive Order 18-03 – Supporting Workers’ Rights to Effectively Address Workplace Violations and the steps to take to implement it.
State employees can only get credit for taking this training in the Washington State Learning Center.
If you do not have access to the Washington State Learning Center, use these screen-reader-friendly versions of the courses:
State and higher education employees should take the “WA-State Worker's Rights” training through the Washington State Learning Center for a certificate of completion.
- Read the Governor's Executive Order.
- View the Supreme Court Decision (Epic Systems Corp. v Lewis) - May 21, 2018.
- Read the AGO Opinion No. 21 (Executive Orders) 1991
- View the stakeholder presentation given on August 2, 2018
- Read the Growing Use of Mandatory Arbitration from the Economic Policy Institute, April 6, 2018
This policy applies to all state executive cabinet agencies and small cabinet agencies (collectively "covered agencies") and is designed to implement Executive Order 18-03.