Procurement professionals invited to supplier diversity policy lunch and learn series
Four sessions held on Tuesdays in October
Procurement professionals in Washington state government are invited to join a series of lunch and learn sessions on Tuesdays in October from 12:05 – 12:55 p.m.
Each 50-minute session will:
- Focus on an implementation strategy in the new enterprise supplier diversity policy.
- Feature experts in procurement and contracting who will share their share experiences working with the strategies.
- Answer your questions about policy best practices or strategies.
We recommend that participants complete the supplier diversity policy training in the Washington State Learning Center before attending a lunch and learn a session.
View the sessions and register
- Oct. 3: Supplier Diversity Policy: Solicitation/Contract Language procedure
You will learn how to apply section C, step 6 of the policy.
- Oct. 10: Supplier Diversity Policy: Using Subcontractor Inclusion Plans
You will learn how to apply section C, step 7b of the policy.
- Oct. 17: Supplier Diversity Policy: Using Reserved Awards
You will learn how to apply section C, step 7c of the policy.
- Oct. 24: Supplier Diversity Policy: Exceptions
You will learn how to apply section D, steps 1-5 of the policy.