Deschutes Parkway closure June 15-16
Vehicular and pedestrian traffic control barriers will be located at:
- Deschutes Parkway Southwest, near the intersection of Olympic Avenue West and 5th Avenue Southwest.
- Deschutes Parkway Southwest, north of Crosby House, north of I-5 onramp (onramp will be accessible).
- Lakeridge Drive Southwest across from Building 1, Thurston County Courthouse Complex.
Pedestrian traffic control barriers will be located at:
- Marathon Park at the eastern approach of the walkway.
- 5 a.m. to 4 p.m., Thursday, June 15.
- 5 a.m. to 4 p.m., Friday, June 16.
Preventative maintenance work is being done to ensure safety and visibility for travelers along Deschutes Parkway. This includes repainting street lines, repairing street lights and inspecting drains. Work is also being done to refresh the landscaping along the road.
All work is weather dependent. The Washington State Department of Enterprise Services and the Washington State Department of Transportation will be completing this effort.