Contract Management Training Program
About the program
All state employees including those in higher education who deal with contracts and procurement must complete this program within 90 days of being assigned contract duties.
- If you have access to the Washington State Learning Center, sign in to add these courses to your learning records.
- If you do not have access to the learning center, use the unaccredited training modules on the description page for each course.
- Before you can select a training track, you must complete these prerequisite courses:
- There are three course tracks to choose from based on the level of complexity and risk associated with the contracts you manage.
- If you are unsure which track best suits you, speak with your supervisor and use one of these tools:
- Watch Getting Started: WA-State Contract Administration, Monitoring and Relationship Management Program video.
- Answer a few questions on our Training Track Identification Tool.
Managers and supervisors
Contract management training resources
Browse the complete list of training resources for the contract management training program.