Total Rewards (16 Hours)
Thisclass covers the development/selection, implementation/administration andevaluation of compensation and benefits programs for all employee groups thatsupport the organization’s strategic goals, objectives and values.
Course is designedaround HRCI® and SHRM exam content areas to prepare for the examination.
Performance Objectives: At the completion ofthis course you should be able to:
· Understand and apply Federal,state and local compensation, benefits and tax laws
· Develop and implement totalrewards strategies
· Apply budgeting andaccounting practices related tocompensation and benefits
· Identify and implementjob evaluation methods
· Develop, implement, andevaluate job pricing and pay structures
· Identify and evaluate externallabor markets and/or economic factors
· Develop, implement andevaluate pay programs
· Develop, implement andevaluate benefits programs
Competencies covered inthis course:Compensation, benefits and other employee rewards as it relates to humanresources.
Intended Audience: Individuals seekingto enter the field of human resources; non-HR professionals in supervisoryroles who have the responsibility for interviewing, training, evaluating, ordisciplining employees; and new or experienced managers interested in learningmore about efficient employee management skills.
Pre-requisite: Human ResourceEssentials