Capitol Court Building
- Allied Daily Newspaper of Washington
- Board of Tax Appeals
- Caseload Forecast Council
- Citizens' Commission on Salaries for Elected Officials
- Commission on African American Affairs
- Commission on Asian Pacific American Affairs
- Commission on Hispanic Affairs
- Commission on Judicial Conduct
- Department of Archeology and Historic Preservation
- Department of Enterprise Services Parking Office
- Department of Enterprise Services Capitol Security & Visitor Services
- Governor's Office of Indian Affairs
- Office of Financial Management
- Office of Minority and Women's Business Enterprises
- Puget Sound Partnership
- For Visitors - Available at the Visitor Information Center at Sid Snyder Ave. and Capitol Way. The charge is $3 per hour. Contact the Parking Office with questions at 360-725-0030
- For Building Tenants
- For ADA access - The building has designated disabled parking and entrance ramps. The building entrance has a door that is accessible by wheelchair. Additional ADA information is available on the Legislature's website.
There are no public dining facilities inside the building.
Building Maintenance and Operations (for tenants)
- Building Access
- Custodial Services
- Improvement/Work Request (IWR)
- Repair or Remodel
- Tenant Handbook
Building Project Information
Learn about current and past building construction projects.
Building Photo Gallery
1110 Capitol Way S
Building Contact Info
During normal business hours: Enterprise Services Building Asset Managers.
For after hours building issues: 360-725-0000.
For life/safety emergencies: dial 9-911 from phones located in the building.