Natural Resources Building
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Fish & Wildlife
- Department of Natural Resources
- Puget Sound Partnership
- Washington State Recreation and Conservation Office
- For Building Visitors. Visitor parking costs $2.00 per hour weekdays from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., but is free on evenings and weekends
- For Building Tenants
City Picnics offers a full-service cafeteria including a salad bar, deli, grill and espresso service. The cafeteria is on the east end of the main floor of the building. It is open to the public.
Building Maintenance & Operations (for tenants)
- Building Access
- Custodial Services
- Improvement/Work Request (IWR)
- Repair or Remodel
- Tenant Handbook
Building Project Information
Learn about current and past building construction projects.
Building Photo Gallery
1111 Washington St. SE
Olympia, WA 98504
Building Contact Info
During normal business hours: Enterprise Services Building Asset Managers.
For after hours building issues: (360) 725-0000.
For life/safety emergencies: dial 9-911 from phones located in the building.